Next week we’ll start rehearsing for our final concert of the year, on Friday 30th November.
We think the program will be an audience favourite: Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No.1 “Winter Dreams” and one of the world’s most popular concertos – Dvorak’s Cello Concerto with special guest Luke Severn.
Information and tickets are available on our Tickets page.
We hope to see you there!
Thank you to our multi-talented flautist for creating our concert poster! Purchase your tickets online here.
It is now May, which means our next concert is officially next month! Mark your diary for Friday, 15th June to enjoy this special program:
- Beethoven – Leonore Overture No.3
- Wagner – Prelude and Liebestod from Tristan und Isolde (with soprano Lee Abrahmsen)
- Sibelius – Symphony No.1
We’re lucky to welcome back Lee Abrahmsen who is a multi-award winning soprano both on the operatic stage and concert platform. Read more about Lee on her website.
Purchase your tickets here.
After a short rest we are ready to begin rehearsing for our final concert of the year! We will be performing the following program on Friday, 1 December 2017:
- Rossini – Semiramide Overture
- Elgar – Serenade for strings
- Tchaikovsky – Symphony No. 6 “Pathetique”
Come and enjoy a great musical evening at MLC in Kew, and support the Royal Children’s Hospital. Tickets are available online here. We hope to see you there.
It’s already July (brrrrr) which means we are preparing for our 3rd concert of the year.
Mark your diaries for a very special concert on Friday, 8th September featuring:
- Frédéric Chopin: Piano Concerto No.1 in E minor, Op.11 – with soloist Elyane Laussade
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony No.5 in C minor, Op.67
Read about Elyane on our Soloists page, and purchase your tickets here. Hope to see you there.
After a summer break, we will soon start rehearsing for our first concert of 2017.
The program for Friday, 24 March will feature:
- Weber – Der Freischütz overture
- Arias – we welcome back soprano Lee Abrahmsen
- Tchaikovsky – Symphony No. 4
You can purchase tickets, including an annual 2017 subscription (great value!) here.
For those on Facebook, please help us spread the word and share our event!